Join EAO’s Webinar – Safety Planning for Vulnerable Older Adults
Domestic Violence and Older Adults – Webinar Series
Safety Planning for Vulnerable Older Adults
Tuesday April 19, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM EDT
This event will be held via GoTo Webinar format.
Once the registration process is completed, a link to connect to the session will be sent to the participant.
Payment is processed via PayPal upon registration.
Elder Abuse Ontario
Pina Marino,Program, Volunteer and Community Outreach Coordinator, Caledon Dufferin Victim Services
- Understanding the importance of safety planning and strategies to engage when supporting vulnerable older adults and victims of elder abuse.
- Reviewing key steps and actions to take when developing safety plans.
- Review of services provided by Victim Services, Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG).
- Learning about the many tools, resources and publications available.
Latest posts by Brian Shevel (see all)
- How Women Can Fight Mental Decline As They Get Older - March 20, 2018
- 10 Common Health Problems in The Elderly - March 15, 2018
- Things You Should Know About Brain Awareness Week (BAW) - March 12, 2018