Home Care Assistance is always recruiting talented caregivers with the following qualifications:
- Have successfully completed a formal PSW training program
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 2 years of experience, preferably private duty cases
- Have the ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care
- Have current CPR and First Aid certificates
- Have had a TB skin test within the last year
- Have a clean background check
Why Choose Home Care Assistance as your Employer
We know you have a choice of home care agencies when you are looking for care giving opportunities. Thank you for considering Home Care Assistance. We value polite, caring employees with a dedication to their clients. If you work hard for us, we will work hard on your behalf, as well.
Education and training is very important to us here at Home Care Assistance. As one of our caregivers, you will have frequent opportunities to learn and improve your skills, as well as have direction from our staff. Each of our caregivers is instructed in a Plan of Care for the client before beginning a case, and is trained in any special skills needed to care for the client.
If you are a self-motivated, compassionate caregiver, then Home Care Assistance is the perfect fit for you.